Registration and Other Reminders!
Happy Halloween, Texas YG! As District Conferences draw nearer, we wanted to remind our students and advisors of our approaching deadlines and opportunities.
- The State Office’s individual registration form will close November 6, 2017. Your District may have an earlier registration deadline, but please make sure your form is in before the State’s deadline passes to avoid the $25 late registration fee you will need to pay if you register after this date.
- Don’t forget about our CONA intent to apply! Students interested in attending the Conference on National Affairs should let us know before their District Conferences using this form so they can receive priority during the application review process.
- Now’s your chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card! If you haven’t done so already, please complete the pre-program survey to help us ensure Texas YG provides high-quality programming. 10 lucky winners will be randomly selected from the group of students who complete the survey by November 6!
- If your parent/guardian has not yet completed a paper or electronic authorization, please ask him or her to check for a reminder email from the State Office. If no email has arrived, please contact Molly Martin and let her know a parent/guardian email address to which she can resend the authorization email. We may have the wrong email for your parent/guardian in our system.
- Make sure you’re getting your briefs, bills, proposals, and media assignments in by your District deadlines!
Please note that our forms submission platform, Form Assembly, has experienced technological difficulties over the past week. We hope the issue is now resolved and apologize for any issues you’ve encountered. If you have trouble with any of our forms, please keep reloading and trying to submit your information. Thank you!